We recognize how emotionally and physically challenging health needs can be. Cobblestone provides quality senior care in Atlanta for those needing assistance for independent living, through professional and compassionate staff 24 hours a day. All suites are beautifully decorated and include a living room, kitchenette, bedroom and full bath, including walk-in shower. Safety and accessibility features are also provided.
Encouraging independence, no matter what level of service is required, Cobblestone provides assisted living, skilled nursing, short-term senior rehabilitation and secured memory care. Members have guaranteed access to all services, which are also available to those who live outside of Park Springs.
Uniquely located within Park Springs®, our health center affords Members the opportunity to live in their own suites, with access to the many conveniences available on campus.
Cobblestone Services/Amenities Include:
- Meticulous and inviting surroundings, including a gazebo-style interior courtyard, activity room and beautiful living room with terrace
- Daily meals prepared to individual needs and preferences by the Cobblestone chef; meals which can be enjoyed in the Cobblestone dining room or in one's suite
- A private dining room where families can celebrate special occasions
- Beautiful walking trails, with access to neighboring Stone Mountain Park
- Daily housekeeping and maintenance
- A full schedule of engaging and productive activities, featuring seasonal celebrations, gardening, music and exercise
- Health services, including 24-hour professional nursing care, medication monitoring and nutritional services
- 24-hour security
- Transportation services
- Laundry facility and services
- On-campus bank, hair salon, general store, library and game room
- Wellness center with fitness equipment, pool, classes and counseling services
- Diverse clubs and interests, cultural events and excursions.
Contact us to learn more about the health care services available at Cobblestone today.