Home Care Services
Now available in the following counties:
Cobb • Dekalb • Forsyth • Fulton • Gwinnett
Maintaining as much independence as possible in the home is a goal for many area seniors. Park Springs'® Home Care services can enhance your health and quality of life by helping you, or a loved one, in the comfort, safety and security of home.
Our Home Care provides one complete package of personalized services tailored to your needs. We can even help you determine if our home health services are a benefit covered by your insurance, by handling verification of your claim, providing the necessary documentation and helping you file your claims.
Why choose Home Care?Here's why
- For recovery from a broken arm or leg; or recent hip or knee replacement
- To alleviate the stress and strain of a hospital discharge
- For medication management
- When suffering from a debilitating disease that requires memory care, such as dementia, Alzheimer's or Parkinson's
- Additional assistance even while in an Atlanta Assisted Living or Nursing Home facility
Why choose us?Here's why
- Our Nurse Aides are certified, have undergone thorough criminal background checks, are licensed, bonded and undergo continuous training, including CPR certification
- Licensed Practical Nurses provide specialized care, including technical procedures
- Registered Nurses provide the maximum level of skilled care
- All services are provided within 24 hours
- Immediate emergency placement is available
Park Springs Home Care Services include:
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry / Ironing
- Linen change / Bed making
- Light meal preparation
- Meal pickup
- Prescription pickup
- Escort to appointments, errands, church, etc.
- Medication reminders
- Medication management
Assistance available for:
Bathing • Grooming • Dressing • Eating Incontinence • Cognitive Impairment • Mobility • Memory Stimulation
*A minimum of 4 hours of care is required.
Contact us to learn how we can help you with the in-home senior care services of Park Springs.