Health Care Clinic
For everything from questions about symptoms to immediate first aid care, the Park Springs® Clinic is available for Members, regardless of who their primary doctor is. Led by a board-certified geriatrician and a nurse practitioner specializing in geriatrics, the Clinic specializes in convenient, comprehensive senior care -even handling routine lab work, including testing to monitor the effects of certain medications. In addition to providing medical care, the Clinic provides education, health promotion and disease prevention such as blood pressure and immunization clinics.
Meet our Clinical Director to learn more.
Clinic Services Available to All Members
- Medicare-certified services
- Medicare reimbursement limits are respected
- Laboratory services via Quest Diagnostics
- Access to several emergency departments in the metro Atlanta area
- Vaccinations and other injections
- Blood pressure checks
- Dressing changes
- Suture removal
- Nebulizer treatments
- Assistance with scheduling diagnostic tests
- Drug Prescription Delivery Services from Omnicare and Target
- Availability to utilize dental, podiatric and low-vision services on campus
At Your Service
Mon-Fri from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Located in the lower level of the Park Springs Clubhouse.
500 Springhouse Circle
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
For more about the health care services available at Park Springs, contact us today.