Senior Nursing Care Without Compromise ~ Pebblebrook
Whatever the level of care, all Members receive private rooms or private suites at Park Springs®, with the same high-quality, restaurant-style dining experience. This commitment to quality has enabled us to receive the highest score possible, a Five-Star Medicare Certified Skilled Nursing unit in Atlanta.
- Typically, senior nursing care staff-to-patient ratios are one certified nursing assistant (CNA) to every 15-20 patients. Ours is one CNA to every 8 patients - possibly the highest staffing levels in Georgia. As a result, our staff builds quality relationships with Members and has additional time to provide a higher quality of care. Our staff feels good about the care they give each day, and because of this, we're able to attract and retain the best health care professionals in the industry.
- Maintaining control is of the utmost importance when receiving long-term care. We plan around each individual's needs, preferences and normal routines to provide Member-centered care. Here, Members decide what time to get up or go to bed, when to bathe, and when and what to eat - including snacks, which are available anytime day or night.
- Normally, staff turnover is typically very high in our industry. However, Park Springs has no problem retaining health care professionals. Staffing ratios, a welcoming environment, an incomparable benefits package, scholarship program and positive opportunities make Park Springs such a great place to work that we have a substantial list of professionals awaiting their career opportunity at Park Springs.
- An active, engaging lifestyle shouldn't stop just because of your health care needs. To stimulate recovery, health and well-being, we provide all Members in skilled nursing care with a full spectrum of daily physical, emotional and spiritual, social and intellectual programs.
- We understand that isolation can be debilitating, especially in long-term care. Long-term care activity programs are augmented by Member volunteers who conduct one-on-one visits and participate in group programs right alongside their friends and fellow Members in higher levels of care.
Request more information to learn about the benefits of skilled nursing care at Park Springs.